6 Days / 5 Nights
To see Map of La Turmalina, please click here
days/ 5 nights exploring the wonderful Amazon and Marañon Rivers
towards the Parque Natural Amazonico (Amazon Natural Park),
one of the most interesting destinations during your stay in the jungle,
we will enjoy the suspended bridges, giant trees and enchanted lake.
This great adventure designed for those nature lovers who do not have much time to travel, this will offer a good view of life in the Amazonia; from exotic birds, glad gray and pink dolphins, to the home of the river people, local inhabitants of the margins of the rivers, heirs of a vast culture.
Our classic vessels, built in early 19th Century style will be our base for the route throughout one of main the tributary ones of the Amazon river: the Marañon river, which will mark the rules for numerous excursions and activities to explore the incredible flora and fauna of the Peruvian Amazon basin.
|This itinerary may vary depending on the weather and seasons that control the water level in the rivers and the wild life cycle to protect its natural habitat. Visits to the local villages are carefully planned to avoid a negative impact in their cultural identity.|
|Availability 2011: Apr 24; May 15, 29; Jun 26; Jul 10, 31; Aug 21; Sep 11, 25; Oct 16|
- Transfer Iquitos airport / Nauta / Iquitos airport
- Accommodation as specified in itinerary.
- All meals, as specified in itinerary
- Highly qualified naturalist guides and an experienced crew
- Excursions, activities and use of private facilities in the Amazon Natural Park
- Laundry service
Included: - International and national airfare, airport taxes
- Health and personal travel insurance, or medical assistance on board
- Other extensions such as soft drinks and alcohol
- Tips for the guides and crew members
|2011 Prices per person: $1327 in shared cabin. Single supplement: $664|